When the Met Office says it will snow in Herts this weekend

The Met Office have once again forecast snow for Hertfordshire this weekend.

From 4pm today (Friday, January 22) a yellow weather warning for snow and ice is in place.

The warning lasts until 10.30 am tomorrow. However, just hours later, another warning comes into force.

Between 3am and 6pm on Sunday there is another warning for snow and ice across Hertfordshire.

Despite the warning, snow isn’t forecast constantly across the county in those times.

Find the latest weather news in your area below:

Here are the exact times where The Met Office have said it is going to snow in each area of Herts, and how likely it is to happen:

Friday

Royston: No forecast snow. chance of rain between 8 and 10pm

Bishop’s Stortford: No forecast snow

Ware: No forecast snow, chance of rain at 7pm

Hertford: No forecast snow

Stevenage: No forecast snow

Letchworth Garden City: No forecast snow

Hitchin: No forecast snow, heavy rain likely in evening

Welwyn Garden City: No chance of snow

Hatfield: No forecast snow, good chance of rain in evening

Potters Bar: No forecast snow

Borehamwood: No forecast snow, good chance of rain in evening

Watford: No forecast snow, some chance of evening rain

St Albans: No forecast snow, some chance of evening rain

Hemel Hempstead: No forecast snow, heavy rain likely in evening

Saturday

Royston: 30 percent chance of snow at 1am

Bishop’s Stortford: No forecast snow

Ware: No forecast snow

Hertford: No forecast snow

Stevenage: 40 percent chance of snow at 4pm

Letchworth Garden City: 30 percent chance of snow at midnight, 2pm and 4pm

Hitchin: 40 percent chance of snow at midnight and 3pm. 60 percent chance at 4pm

Welwyn Garden City: No forecast snow

Hatfield: 40 percent chance of snow at 4pm

Potters Bar: 40 percent chance of snow at 4pm

Borehamwood: No forecast snow

Watford: No forecast snow

St Albans: 30 percent chance of snow at 3pm

Hemel Hempstead: No forecast snow

Follow Life Writer Hope Woolston on social media

Hi, I’m Hope and I am Life Writer for HertsLive

I love to write all about entertainment news, what’s on, parenting, home tips and more.

Product and venue reviews are also a favourite of mine.

I want to know what you want to read.

Please get in touch if you have something you think our readers might be interested in

Follow me on Twitter click here.

To like my Facebook page press here.

Sunday

Royston: No forecast snow. Temperatures in the minus numbers

Bishop’s Stortford: No forecast snow

Ware: No forecast snow, temperatures in the minuses

Hertford: No forecast snow

Stevenage: No forecast snow

Letchworth Garden City: No forecast snow

Hitchin: No forecast snow

Welwyn Garden City: No forecast snow

Hatfield: No forecast snow

Potters Bar: No forecast snow

Borehamwood: No forecast snow

Watford: No forecast snow

St Albans: No forecast snow

Hemel Hempstead: No forecast snow

HertsLive – Hemel Hempstead